Contact me

Hello !



This blog was created back in 2009, and I had forgotten about it. Now, upon much insistence from friends, I am renewing it. During this time, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge. I have continued to navigate the path of art, always turning towards whatever twists and turns life brings, much like a river on its course. From painting to filmmaking, I have tried my hand at every form of art that has come my way. The canvas of life is vast, and I will share some glimpses of my experiences here with honesty. If you enjoy it, please do let me know through comments or email. Moreover, if there's any creative work to collaborate on, that can certainly be explored.

You can also find me on Facebook under my name; I'm easily reachable there.

Me


यह ब्लॉग 2009 में बनाया था . बना कर भूल गई . अब मित्रों के बहुत ज़ोर देने पर इसे रिन्यु कर रही हूँ . इस दौरान वक़्त का बहुत सा पानी बह गया है . मेरे अनुभव के उबड़ खाबड़ में कला कि राह पर जो भी मोड़ आते गए हैं मैं उन पर  मुड़ती गई  हूँ . नदी की तरह ढलान पर जीवन छोड़ दिया है . पेंटिंग से लेकर फिल्म तक कला के रास्ते जो जो भी विधा आती गई उस पर ज्योतिका हाथ आज़माती गई है . जीवन का कैनवास बहुत विशाल है . उसकी कुछ झलकियां ईमानदारी से यहां रखती चलूंगी . अच्छी लगें तो कमेंट से या मेल से ज़रूर बताना . ज़्यादा ज़रूरी हो , कोई रचनात्मक काम हो तो मिला भी जा सकता है .
आप मुझे मेरे नाम से फेसबुक में भी सर्च कर सकते हैं , आसानी से मिल जाउंगी :)

हेम ज्योतिका
Hem Jyotika

hemjyotika@gmail.com

you can find me here https://www.facebook.com/hemjyotika




8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment